Rocking a softer flex and lacing simplicity, the Burton Men's Moto Snowboard Boot gets you out of the base lodge and onto the mountain without unnecessary features weighing you down. This beginner-friendly boot serves up a mellow flex that's forgiving for first timers learning to carve, yet it's responsive enough to keep up with rapidly developing skills when you're dipping into the progression park and turning down intermediate runs.
Maximizing convenience, Speed Zone lacing independently tightens the upper and lower zones with the quick pull of each lacing handle. Not only is this system much faster and easier than traditional laces, but more importantly, it separately adjusts the upper and lowers to your exact liking. For peace of mind, Burton uses incredibly tough New England Ropes for the laces.
Another Burton design staple, Shrinkage tech reduces the boot's footprint by an entire size, which is especially helpful for riders with plus-size boots. The Imprint 1 liner features thermo-adjustable foam that conforms to the shape of your foot over time for a precise fit. Rounding out the boot's features, the DynoLite sole keeps it impressively lightweight without sacrificing grip across slick parking lots and packed snow.
- Comfort and versatility for beginner riders
- Medium-soft flex allows for easy turn initiation
- Speed Zone lacing adjusts upper and lower separately
- Shrinkage tech reduces footprint by one entire size
- Imprint 1 liner with integrated harness for secure fit
- DynoLite sole shaves weight without sacrificing grip