Transfer from high-speed park laps to technical steeps seamlessly with the mid-stiff flex and dual-zone tightening of the DC Women's Mora Boa Snowboard Boots. Tightening the upper and lower zones independently with the simple twist of a reel, the Boa Focus closure system dials in a truly custom fit to your unique riding style, as well as the specific terrain at hand.
The boot's White liner features ultra-plush, heat-moldable EVA foam for a truly custom fit, conforming to your feet to reduce pressure points. Built from the ground-up to support and stabilize, the Impact S footbed reduces overall fatigue by soaking up vibration and impact from harsh snow conditions and flat landings. This footbed also features a moisture-wicking top layer for ample dryness when you're riding in warmer spring conditions. Plus, you'll appreciate the Contact Unilite + Rubber sole for its incredibly light feel, with high levels of grip along the heel and toe regions.
- Top-of-the-line boot for hard-charging ladies who rip everything
- Boa Focus Dual-Zone lets you adjust flex and tightness to riding
- Plus heat-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Moisture wicking footbed is shock-absorbing to cut vibration
- Contact Unilite rubber outsole is super-light and grippy
- Articulated shape extends lifetime and shape of boot