Feed your appetite for terrain park laps and urban rail missions with the legendary freestyle performance of the DC PBJ Snowboard. Its smooth flex helps you lock into clean presses on rails and get loose on boxes, while the traditional camber profile keeps it poppy and stable enough for sending it in the jump line.
Poplar keeps the core lightweight and lively, while beech stringers running down the center ensure it's strong enough to withstand repeated gap-to-rail attempts. Tear The Roof Off eliminates the topsheet to keep the board light, plus it eliminates the need for toxic plastics. The edges come with a three-degree bevel to prevent hangups when you're sliding sideways on jibs. Rounding it out is an extruded base that's easy to repair after you thrash it during an urban jib session.
- Legendary park performance for jib junkies
- Traditional camber delivers pop, stability, and strength
- Medium flex handles every aspect of the park
- Poplar core offers lightweight, lively and poppy feel
- Biax fiberglass creates an even, smooth flex for deep presses
- Edge bevel reduces the chance of hanging up on rails and boxes
- Extruded base holds up against days of heavy thrashing
BUILT AT THE CAPITA MOTHERSHIP FACTORY