Forget those worn-out shred boots and turn to the fresh style and all-mountain versatility of the DC Women's Search Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers lightweight comfort with the convenience and security of Boa lacing at a price that leaves cash left over for post-shred pizza.
Normally only found on the most high-end boots, the Search's Boa H3 Coiler reel lets you fine tune the perfect fit in just seconds, and it won't slip no matter how hard you ride. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for out-of-the-box comfort and all-day warmth, and the EVA Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Affordable convenience and comfort for all-mountain riding
- Boa reel allows you to dial in perfect fit in seconds
- H3 Coiler offers total security and micro-adjustability
- Medium flex handles everything from park to peak
- Memory foam liner for a comfy, foot-conforming fit
- Fleece lining adds warmth and manages moisture
- Snow Basic insole eases impacts and absorbs impacts
- Unilite outsole is extremely lightweight and cushy