Get the party started with the GALA, an accessible entry-level, all-mountain women's binding for up-and-coming riders. MainFrame highbacks, One Shot toe and heel straps, and Nylon/Glass baseplates with Puffy Pad footbeds provide strong power transmission, comfort and response whether playing in the park or riding all-mountain.
HISTORY: Snowboarding bindings were invented 30 years ago to improve safety, enhance riding quality and allow progression. BIOMECHANICS: They were, and still are, made to optimize the mechanical laws relating body shifts and board control, which are mainly energy transfer, response (or flex) and dampening. CHOOSE: According to your riding style, ability level, board/boot compatibility, comfort needs and buying power. REMINDER: • There's never enough shock absorption. • Flexy hibacks are more appropriate to begin with or for tweaks but offer limited response. • Your bindings should accomodate your boots with no effort. • Your bindings should allow your boot to flex but not to shift. • Pick straps that go over your boots, not over your board. • Women have specific calves that need specific hibacks.
- MAINFRAME highbacks feature a rigid center frame for massive heel side power and specifically engineered flex zones for incredible side-to-side mobility.
- BASELIGHT BUCKLE - Diecast aluminum BASELIGHT BUCKLES offer durability with patent-pending Fit-In system and freewheel ratchets for quick, easy entry-and-exit.
- PUFFY - Featuring two zones of compression and thermoformed EVA, PUFFY PAD footbeds increase comfort and vibration absorption.
- ONE SHOT STRAP - Our 3D molded TPU straps wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically, delivering precise boot to binding contact for instant power transmission and stability.
- Reference: RGG0020
- Baseplate: NYLON / GLASS
- Hi-back: MAINFRAME
- Straps: ONE SHOT 3D MOLDED
- Extra: PUFFY PAD 2 – PART