The XDR 84 Ti is an all new ski that boasts the latest and greatest engineering designs. From the carbon/flax layup, titanium reinforcement and All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 profile, these skis have increased torsional stiffness and stronger edge grip for efficient energy transfer and liveliness. The XDR 84 Ti will have you re-experience the thrill of nimbly navigating the trees and open up the throttle on the groomers.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 – With a slight tip and tail rise, All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when the ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- All-Mtn C/FX Shape – Reduced width in the tip and tail for improved maneuverability.
- 3 Points Tip – A BC inspired shape with a homogeneous 3 point rise tip for increased flotation and dampening.
- Power Zone – Extended width underfoot for added stiffness. Reduced width in the tip and tail for more maneuverability.
- Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- C/FX 3 Transversal Carbon – A new weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers and increased amounts of both carbon and flax. Yields increased torsional stiffness, stronger edge grip and stability.
- Single Ti Laminate – A single layer of titanal reinforcement. Provides great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness.
- Pulse Pad – Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot. Provides great shock absorption on hard landings and dramatically increases the durability of the ski.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.